A Special Notice: The Harvest Guard Company is Up For Sale! – SurvivalBlog.com
I was just informed by the owner, Brad Stieg, that because he is nearing retirement, that the Harvest Guard Reusable Canning Lids business is being put up for sale.
Note that this is an essentially recession-proof business, because when times get hard, people tend to buy more canning lids than they do in good times.
The following lists the assets and associated items included in the sale of Harvest Guard Reusable Canning Lids.
Mr. Stieg writes:
“We would love to see a like-minded entrepreneur take the reins and continue forward, especially considering the economic storm that we see on the horizon.
I am more than happy to answer any questions, or seek any input you may have regarding this sale and the information I have provided below.
On a side note, I am also selling my commercial building in Fruita, Colorado, in which I am currently conducting business. Here is the listing for the building.
Please note that I am willing to sell the business and building together, or separately.”
Harvest Guard Reusable Canning Lids current assets included in sale:
- Canninglids.com domain name and e-commerce website.
- E-commerce sites established with Amazon.com and Etsy.com
- Lots of well-established customer “good will”, including:
- 40,000 address mailing list
- 40,000 Facebook Followers
- 3,000 Instagram Followers
- Harvest Guard YouTube Channel, with 1.3k Subscribers
- Numerous social media influencer relationships
- A solid customer service reputation
- Many repeat customers
- Current physical inventory on hand to generate $1 Million USD gross sales revenue
- 150-ton Toyo Injection Mold Machine
- Material Dryer
- Material Granulator
- Color material loader
- 2 injection molds
- Part-specific CAD drawings
- 2 computers
- 3 printers
- 4 scales
- Various other equipment required for packaging and processing orders.
Note that at its current scale of operations, the business requires approximately 1,500 square feet of operating space — including the injection molding equipment/operation.
As noted at the company website: HARVEST GUARD REUSABLE CANNING LIDS ARE:
Safe for Water Bath or Pressure Canning Methods
Made in the USA by a US Veteran
Made With USDA-Approved Food Grade Materials
Not Subject to Food Spoilage Due to Acid Corrosion
BPA Free and Phthalate Free
The asking price for the business: $750,000
Serious inquiries from qualified buyers can be directed to Mr. Stieg at: [email protected]
Please mention that you saw the announcement in SurvivalBlog.
Thanks, – JWR